Re: delete unwanted space in environments

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: delete unwanted space in environments
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:43:30 +0200

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> In which environment are you doing this?  IIRC, filling gives funny
> results in special environments which don't have an entry in
> `LaTeX-indent-environment-list'.

Basically

    1. the equation (and aligned), environments

    2. And  align

That is where it is most disturbing but where I need your function most.

> I suggest you don't use
> `LaTeX-fill-environment' and/or comment out the line in the function I
> posted on tex.sx.

The code looks like
        ;; Check if the environment has an entry in
        ;; `LaTeX-indent-environment-list' otherwise
        ;; `LaTeX-fill-environment' will play hovoc
        (when (assoc env LaTeX-indent-environment-list)
          (LaTeX-fill-environment nil))

So you already took care of that 😉

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Hamas bestialic terroristic attack on Israel, especially the