Re: add filename to tag for catchfilebetweentags

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: add filename to tag for catchfilebetweentags
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:36:39 +0100

>>> "UB" == Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

>>> "AE" == Arash Esbati <arash@gnu.org> writes:
>> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:
>>> We discussed this some time ago I am using this patch for some time
>>> now.
>>>
>>> Any objections to apply it?

>> Thanks for the change.  I have some comments.  First, you have some
>> trailing spaces in your file; applying your change, Git says:

   -> git apply ../catchfilebetweentag-file-name.patch

I checked: the command should be

 git apply --patch-format=hg ../catchfilebetweentag-file-name.patch

>> ../catchfilebetweentag-file-name.patch:27: trailing whitespace.
>> (setq LaTeX-catchfilebetweentags-counter
>> ../catchfilebetweentag-file-name.patch:35: trailing whitespace.
>> ;; similar way reftex does this.
>> warning: 2 lines add whitespace errors.

>> Doesn't HG warns you about these?  You can run

>> M-x whitespace-cleanup RET

Nevertheless I did this

I took into account all your remarks.
See the attached patch below

BTW what's about xcatchfilebetweentag.el

Adding some reftex label/reference support.

It relies on a «non-existing» tex style

\newcommand{\ExecuteExternalMetaData}[2]{%
  \ExecuteMetaData[#1]{#2}%
}

I am so far the only one using one.

Uwe