Re: [AUCTeX-devel] color.el: RFC and a question

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] color.el: RFC and a question
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 18:26:23 +0000 (UTC)

Tassilo Horn <tsdh <at> gnu.org> writes:

Hi Tassilo,

> So what you have to do is `apply' the function
> to the list of dvi colors like so:
>
>   (apply #'LaTeX-add-color-definecolors LaTeX-color-dvipsnames-colors)

Ah, stupid me :-[

Many thanks for the clarification and the solution.

> Otherwise, your style looks good and a quick test drive suggests that it
> works as intended.  So please integrate the change above and resubmit,
> then I'll instantly commit it.

Thanks for testing and the thumbs up.  I will send a patch this weekend.

> PS: Wow, it seems like this is going to be your 19th style contributed
> to AUCTeX!  That makes you the top-third style contributor, and you're
> already close to the top two Mads and Ralf.

Complexity-wise, it is 100 to 1 for Ralf ;-)  Actually, it all started as I
wanted to have a style for enumitem.el.  With some help from you, it will be
the 20th then.

Best, Arash