[AUCTeX-devel] sync auctex with xemacs off pkg: auctex.el and tex-wizard

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] sync auctex with xemacs off pkg: auctex.el and tex-wizard.el
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 15:33:19 +0100

Hi

I am just trying to synchronize auctex 11.88 with the official xemacs
pkg. Two questions

    -  auctex.el: as far as I can see file is only for checking the auctex
       specific installation procedure.

    -  tex-wizard.el this file is more a mysterious to me: it is *not*
       installed in the pkg found in

    auctex-11.88-pkg.tar.gz
https://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/download-for-unix.html
      what is the opinion of the auctex team?