Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Small patch for MinionPro.el

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Small patch for MinionPro.el
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 10:35:21 +0200

Hi Mosè,

"Mosè Giordano" <address@hidden> writes:

> Since this package is loaded by
> MinionPro.sty, you should also add an appropriate hook in
> MinionPro.el, and remove from that style file the macros defined in
> fontaxes.el.  Since this is a new style file, you should also add the
> header (copyright notice and a short description of the file).

I will try to assemble everything together and make a new
submission, hopefully before the new release.

> Do you want to license your contribution under the terms of GPL?

Yes.

> If so, AUCTeX is a GNU project and you need to assign the copyright
> to the FSF, and then we'll be able to install your patch.

No problem.  I saw a link Tassilo sent to this list:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnulib.git;a=blob;f=doc/Copyright/request-assign.future;hb=HEAD

Should I do as described there and CC you?

Best, Arash