[AUCTeX-devel] New AUCTeX Git repository (testing phase)

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] New AUCTeX Git repository (testing phase)
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 21:42:56 +0200

Hi all,

I've just converted the AUCTeX CVS repository to Git and pushed it to
savannah.  You shouldn't start hacking using the new Git repo right
away.  I'm not completely sure everything's right in there, so I might
need to do another conversion.

I'd very much appreciate any testing you can do to increase my trust in
that the conversion worked out well.  E.g., check out a given tag in
both CVS and Git and test if all the files are equal.  I guess this can
be automated, since there are a lot of tags.

If nobody including me finds something strange, then I'm going to
disable the CVS repository and make the Git one official really soon™.

Bye,
Tassilo