[AUCTeX-devel] Cleveref style and RefTeX support

From: Marcel
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Cleveref style and RefTeX support
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 16:30:34 +0200

Hi developers,

I tried to add basic support for the cleveref [1] package to auctex/reftex and want to contribute my results. Attached are a style file and a patch for reftex. It would be nice, if they could be integrated into auctex/reftex.

As I said, the support is basic; the "range" macros and macros, which allow comma separated arguments, would need some care. Perhaps someone could give me some starting points.

Also, let me express, that auctex+emacs IMHO is the best LaTeX editor. Many thanks for that great tool.

Regards,
Marcel

[1] http://www.ctan.org/pkg/cleveref