aspell-user

[Aspell-user] Dictionaries missing... relative path??

From: Lawrence Weathers
Subject: [Aspell-user] Dictionaries missing... relative path??
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 08:37:58 -0700

I've installed the latest version Aspell dictionary to C:\Program Files
(x86)\Notepad++\plugins\Aspell\dict and I can see that they are actually
there,   But it doesn't work. I get the message that the dictionaries are
not installed and that I should change the relative path to ..\Aspell\bin.

How do I change the relative path? I'm running Windows 10/64

Thanks

Larry

Lawrence Weathers, Ph.D.
Pottery <http://www.tinyurl.com/pots-lrw>, Welded Art