aspell-user

[Aspell-user] Create new language

From: Dr. Sascha Herpers
Subject: [Aspell-user] Create new language
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:14:56 +0200

Hi,

I have a presumably easy to answer question: I would like to create a
new (artifical) language. How would I do this?

Let me explain this a little:
I want to spell check a text against a dictionary created from a list of
words I defined. It must not check against default dictionaries. That
is, even though the text is written in english it must be spell checked
against my wordlist and not against the english dictionary.

Thus, I thought it would be the easiest to create a new artificial
language named xx with its own dictionary.

Could somebody kindly point me in the right direction?

Best Regards,
        Sascha

    Dr. Sascha Herpers
    Universität zu Köln
    Seminar für Supply Chain Management und Produktion
    Albertus-Magnus-Platz
    50923 Köln

    E-Mail: address@hidden
    Tel.:   (0221) 4 70 - 37 40