aspell-user

[Aspell-user] Unix sparc install for Aspell needed

From: Ramesh Viswanathan
Subject: [Aspell-user] Unix sparc install for Aspell needed
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:54:54 -0700

Hello,

1. If any of you have pre-built Aspell to run on the Unix platform given below,  could you please help by emailing me a compressed version of the install directory so that I can reuse the built file instead of building it myself.

I tried building Aspell 0.60.6 via telnet to the Unix machine using:

        ./configure && make

as given in the install steps but it fails stating that it can't find a C++ compiler on the unix machine.

2. Any clues as to locating the default C++ compiler location on the SunOS Unix?

Thanks in advance!