aspell-user

[aspell-user] Itterate the dictionary hashfile

From: Haavard Froeiland
Subject: [aspell-user] Itterate the dictionary hashfile
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 22:38:54 +1000

Hi, I'm looking for a way to retrieve all the words from a
dictionary-hashfile. I will use the words to generate some trainingfiles for
KTouch, a small touch-typing application for KDE.

Any help or hint is appreciated. And please cc me since I'm not subscribed
to this list.

Greetings Haavard

(I know this is not the right place for this kind of question, but I hope
that someone with the right knowledge reads this list.)