aspell-devel

[aspell-devel] Aspell C API

From: Ozgun Erdogan
Subject: [aspell-devel] Aspell C API
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:26:39 -0700 (PDT)

I was reading the documentation for Aspell C API, and in section 6.1.1, it
says:

>> .. To do spell check, use the function:

int correct = aspell_speller_check(spell_checker, <word>, <size>);

What if I'd like to pass in more than one word into the list? Is there any
way to do that? Or do I have to parse the document myself and pass in the
words one by one? In that case, wouldn't that cause performance problems?

Thanks,

Ozgun.