aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] New Aspell Snapshot Available

From: till busch
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] New Aspell Snapshot Available
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:06:37 +0200

On Tuesday 30 July 2002 19:14, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> A new snapshot is now available.  This version has a significant
> number of bug fixes, TeX and HTML filters, and a draft version of the
> new manual.

hmm... you seem to have missed some Makefile.am's. at leas one in
auto/

also. quite a lot of these auto-generated sources are now included in cvs.
intentionally?

btw. the utf-8 encoding did not work for me, as i tried it last time (with
german words). i'll tell you more about that as soon as aspell compiles
again. (and i get some time to look at it).

bye

 - till