aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] spell-util not found?

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] spell-util not found?
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 21:05:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002, Diego Montalvo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have installed aspell-0.33.7.1, pspell-0.12.2.1 and
> encounterd no problems in FreeBSD.
>
> I then tried to install an english dictionary
> "aspell-en-0.0-0.10.tar.bz2"  using ./configure and I
> get the following errors:

You are using the wrong dictionaries.  The one you are using is for the
new version of Aspell.  The English dictionary is included with Aspell
.33.7.1.  For other languages use the ones near the bottom of
http://aspell.net.

Also, this is the type of question that should be directed to aspell-user
not aspell-devel.

---
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org