aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] Re: pspell/aspell on Windows

From: Bill Moseley
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Re: pspell/aspell on Windows
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:23:01 -0700

At 04:05 PM 07/03/02 -0400, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
>Please be aware that other people have tried porting my code to VC++ and
>have given up.  My code is rather demanding as far as C++ compliance goes.

Ah, maybe that's one of the reasons I've had such a hard time tracking down
that bug[1], and why it behaves differently on different platforms.

[1]
http://mail.freesoftware.fsf.org/pipermail/aspell-devel/2002-June.txt

>Whatever you do please work with the New Aspell and not the old as the old
>Aspell/Pspell combination is no longer going to be maintained except for
>minor bug fixes.

Maybe I should try linking with the CVS New Aspell?

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:address@hidden