artanis

Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:19:33 +0800

Hi Benson!

Benson Muite writes:

> This is well described at shufalife.com where calligraphy services are
> offered from $15:
> https://shufalife.com/inspiration/chinese-calligraphy-benefits
>
> There are also online generators such as:
> http://www.shufami.com
>
> For Mandarin version, are there good choices of characters that sound
> like Artanis and have an appropriate meaning?

Interesting links.

Personally, I think the logo should be simple as possible, Chinese
characters are not simple for people who have no knowledge about Chinese
culture. After all, Artanis is a free software for global people.

Let's make it simple, I think Jaft's logo idea went further. Could you
take a look at our latest discussion of Jaft's logo?

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it