artanis

Re: Can /tmp/cache/route.cache and other tmp dirs be moved outside proje

From: Mortimer Cladwell
Subject: Re: Can /tmp/cache/route.cache and other tmp dirs be moved outside project directory?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 16:39:12 -0500

Hi Nala,

to answer your previous question:

>Now let's back to the issue.
>I think the problem is this line:
>>            0 (delete-file "/gnu/store/3jbsa6x6wk8g3pzcz59v6abyh4ai8r?")
>Usually Guix have a $HOME/.guix directory to put the mutable files.
>Could you try to figure out the filename here?

I don't know the exact file but the application name is "limsn" and the file is somewhere in the application directory, in the store:

admin@ip-172-31-30-107:~$ ls /gnu/store/3jbsa6x6wk8g3pzcz59v6abyh4ai8r8x-limsn-0.1.0/share/guile/site/3.0/limsn
ENTRY  README  Rplots.pdf  app  bin  conf  lib  pub  scripts  sys  tmp

Mortimer