artanis

art work --config: terminal reports conf/artanis.conf regardless of sour

From: Mortimer Cladwell
Subject: art work --config: terminal reports conf/artanis.conf regardless of source
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 10:37:47 -0500

Hi Nala,

My app is called 'limsn'
I have deleted the artanis.conf file in .../limsn/conf/artanis.conf
I also deleted /etc/artanis/artanis.conf

I run my app with: art work --config=/home/mbc/.config/limsn/artanis.conf

but the terminal output indicates I am using conf/artanis.conf e.g.:

mbc@HP8300:~/projects/limsn/limsn$ art work --config=/home/mbc/.config/limsn/artanis.conf
User wants to use Database, initializing...
etc......

The project runs OK but it would be helpful for the terminal to report the artanis.conf that is being used e.g.:

Under normal circumstances I do have two conf files. During debugging it is comforting to know the correct one is being used.

Thanks
Mortimer