artanis

Re: Can Docker/Artanis run on a network server?

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Can Docker/Artanis run on a network server?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 12:19:21 +0800

Hi Mortimer!

Mortimer Cladwell writes:

> Thanks Nala,
>
> Looking in artanis.conf I see:
> ## host.name = enable | disable | <boolean>
> But you are saying host.name = myhost.com??

It's my bad to forget to update the comment and doc, it accepts hostname
as a string as well.

> What does host.name = enable do? More specifically if I host.name = enable,
> where do I put the host name?

In the current design, if the host.name is not false, then
(current-myhost) will use it instead of host.addr. This may affect
several functions that I don't remember right now, but redirect-to is
one of them.
In redirect-to, as it said in the comment I showed to you, when you call
(redirect-to rc "your_path"), it will generate absolute path like this:
http://(current-myhost)/your_path

So if the host.name was set, it will use your domain name to replace IP,
this will solve the IP problem between host OS and docker environment.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it