artanis

Re: pub Directories

From: Jaft
Subject: Re: pub Directories
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 06:00:48 +0000 (UTC)

*Should I (be able to do something like that?)

On Saturday, November 21, 2020, 10:23:32 PM CST, Jaft <jaft.r@outlook.com> wrote:

Hey, Nala.

Did any of the commits you made in the last month change how public files work?

I'd made a directory called font in the pub directory to store fonts to use and, now, they don't seem to be recognized as existing.

I have a CSS file (under the css directory) that refers to them via url('../font/font.name') but even trying to visit the file via URL (https://domain/font/font.name) throws a 404.

I should be able to do something like that? I don't remember if the manual ever said so explicitly but I figured I could use things that way since pub is supposed to hold all public files. None of my HTML snippets seem to've been disturbed (I've just been putting them directly in pub, rather than in a particular directory) and my CSS in the css directory has been loading fine, still.

Jonathan