artanis

Re: Irc channel

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Irc channel
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 15:10:57 +0800

Hi Jeremy!

Jeremy Korwin-Zmijowski writes:

> Hello all !
>
> I just joined the Artanis channel on Freenode. Cute.

Welcome you!

> I like the idea of instant messaging to better know each of us.
>
> But the mailling list is also cool to search informations about solved
> technical issues.

Agreed, I'll keep mailing-list anyway, it's my favorite way for
communication. However, the mailing-list was considered the old-school
way, I'd like to make the community more friendly to young people. So IM
could be one of the ways.

Of course, the best way is to build a modern forum-like site integrated
with the mailing-list and IRC, so that we don't have to seperate the
communication channel.

> Artanis is kind of unique in the Guile universe. I am very grateful to
> you, Nala, for this.

Thanks for encouraging! I have to say, it's a coincidence that it's me
to start Artanis, but it's the community to make it better.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it