artanis

Re: Guile 3.0 and Artanis

From: Jaft
Subject: Re: Guile 3.0 and Artanis
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:13:43 +0000 (UTC)

Ahh; that makes sense.

Congrats (by the way)! That's really cool and I hope you have a lot of success with it.

Jonathan

On Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 3:34:58 PM CDT, Nala Ginrut <mulei@gnu.org> wrote:

Jaft writes:

>  Gotcha; is it better to use the latest from master than to use a release? I had been using releases, previously.

Sorry, it's on me. I postpone the release since I'm busy on my startup
business.
So if you want to upgrade to Guile3, using Docker image would be easy
now.

BTW, please don't worry about my time spent on Artanis, my business
relies on Guile and Artanis heavily.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it