artanis

GNU Artanis: Client Side Web Framework?

From: Marc Dunivan
Subject: GNU Artanis: Client Side Web Framework?
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 13:49:13 -0800

Is/will GNU Artanis become a web framework like Blazor?
Blazor can be a server side-web-framework (client uses websockets for server communication) and a client-side web-framework (using WebAssembly).
https://dotnet.microsoft.com/apps/aspnet/web-apps/blazor

It is my understanding the Blazor enables .NET developers to use .NET to write web applications with minimal ECMAScript/_javascript_, even the UI.

Goodbye Client Side _javascript_, Hello C# Blazor (https://youtu.be/hYaWm2xZv9E)

I am hoping GNU Artanis would be this, but Free Software and GNU guile.