artanis

[Artanis] Artanis .tpl File Support Added to Emacs's Web-Mode

From: Jonathan Schmeling
Subject: [Artanis] Artanis .tpl File Support Added to Emacs's Web-Mode
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 22:24:03 +0000

Simply add (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.tpl\\'" . web-mode)) (or "\\.html\\.tpl\\'", if you want to be more specific since I know, for example, PHP template files use ".tpl.php") to your init. file to have web-mode get started when those files are opened and web-mode'll immediately recognize the file as an Artanis file.

The <%, <%=, <@css, <@js, <@icon, and <@include tags should all get recognized, Guile comment syntax should get used if M-; is used on any of those tags, font-lock highlighting for Guile macros is present, and snippets have been added to automatically generate skeleton code for case, cond, do, for-each, if, let, let*, unless, and when.

Along with all the other usual features afforded by web-mode for HTML/CSS/_javascript_.

Jonathan