artanis

Re: [Artanis] database with Japanese text not displaying properly

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: [Artanis] database with Japanese text not displaying properly
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 02:51:32 +0800

Hi Julio!

If there's any problem when you show CJK on the web, please try to set
the proper locale, for example, when I want to support Chinese, I add
this line to the top of ENTRY file:
(setlocal LC_ALL "zh_CN.utf8")

I'll manage to provide better i18n, but for now please use this work
around.

Thanks for report!
Best regards.

--