archimedes-discuss

[archimedes-discuss] Bug in the Poisson Boundary Condition

From: Sun, Jingdong
Subject: [archimedes-discuss] Bug in the Poisson Boundary Condition
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 22:09:46 +0000

Hi,

Recently I downloaded your codes of Archimedes, version is 2.0.1. I think there is a bug in the right edge of Poisson boundary condition.

In the file: Poissonbcs.h, line 99 and line 100. When the right edge is an insulator without potential.

Original codes:

       u2d[nx+1][j][0]=u2d[nx-1][j][0];

       u2d[nx+2][j][0]=u2d[nx][j][0];

What it should be:

       u2d[nx+1][j][0]=u2d[nx][j][0];

       u2d[nx+2][j][0]=u2d[nx-1][j][0];

If my understanding is wrong, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Jingdong Sun,

Graduate Student at EMC Lab, EE Department

Missouri University of Science and Technology

Phone: 573-201-0848

Email: address@hidden