archimedes-discuss

[archimedes-discuss] Fwd:

From: Massoum Nordine
Subject: [archimedes-discuss] Fwd:
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 21:30:42 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Massoum Nordine <address@hidden>
Date: 2014/1/3
To: Jean Michel Sellier <address@hidden>

I really followed all the steps in order to install archimedes, using rappture, so I Thank you for all your effort and Effectively I could make installation, but when I run the simulation with an example I 'will have the message shown below

So I do not see where the problem is and where I can get this file" archimedes-read-gui"