aramorph-users

Re: [Aramorph-users] XML tables

From: Pierrick Brihaye
Subject: Re: [Aramorph-users] XML tables
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:37:41 +0200

Hi,

Ahmed El-dawy wrote:

I don't care : <entry> would make parsing easier whereas structure would make the file smaller. So... we could have both :-)

Ok, I will make it soon. At least the conversion code (to XML) is ready and I can send it now. But first tell me about the previous point.

Send what you have provided that is is functional and reasonabily bug-free.

    Size : redundancy should give better compression results.

I don't think it will be worthy. I don't think compatability tables take a large portion of the jar file. Did you try to merge them in one file and calculated the compression ratio?

With zip : I have a 7-8% size improvement. Not very worthy, not unworthy either...

Cheers,

p.b.