apps-gnustep

MH directory support by GNUMail.app

From: Noguchi Kay
Subject: MH directory support by GNUMail.app
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:28:54 -0800

Hi Ludovic and GNUMail.app developer,

This is Kay.

I find the web page which states GNUMail.app will support MH directory
access over the IMAP.

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/apps-gnustep/2002-01/msg00001.html

But it seams current GNUMail.app, 1.0.3, doesn't support MH directory yet.

Do you have a plan to support MH directory near future or do you stop
to support MH directory access?

If you still have a plan but not yet done, could you give me a tips
which source code I have to look into it?

Thank you,

                                                                kay