anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Ardb on Windows

From: Meshee
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Ardb on Windows
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:53:54 +0100

Hi Graham,

No much activity here. François is really busy and do not maintain the codebase in any serious way.

AFIK Ardb is GPL Licenced, while you keep a reference to the original project you can fork the way you want.

François if you are here, could you confirm?

BTW using Windows XML lib will break compatibility with mac and linux users and that sucks, it would be great if you could contribute ardb and fix the libxml2 issues ^^