anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] New release

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] New release
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:48:53 +0200

Graham Smith wrote:
Did you compile this using the cross compile scripts that you sent out
the other week?

I didn't compile anything! It's the old .EXE with a new database. You'll notice auto-update is probably still broken, and lots of other glitches.

I got this new database by running ARDB's auto-update on my office's Linux machine, where ARDB is compiled from CVS (and up to date regarding the new CSV format).

Also what linux distro to you build on.  I'm half tempted to build a
linux distro under vmware and try and get the x compile to work.

Any distro will do. If you're unfamiliar with Linux, I'd say "Mandriva", as it is known to be user-friendly and I used to be familiar with it, so I'll probably be able to answer your questions if you need.

--
Francois Gombault