anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Couple of updates

From: Jussi Hattara
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Couple of updates
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 00:28:47 +0300

Quoting Graham Smith <address@hidden>:

On 8/23/06, Luiz Mello <address@hidden> wrote:

I'll let you guys know if I am able to make some progress.

And good luck with the cross-compile try, anyway.

I was unable to setup a linux box for cross-compiling so I have tried
to get it to build under Windows.  I can get it to build and link but
all I get are lots of first chance exceptions on startup.  This is
soooooo hard.  Maybe I should start from scratch on a windows deck
builder or a web based one :-(

If I'd have time to really dive into this I'd do it into Java. That should work with little trouble in all sorts of systems.

-----
Jussi Hattara
http://www.tenerdo.org/