anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] status of the project

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] status of the project
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:19:22 +0200

Karl George Schaefer wrote:
I was all excited to do some work on the project and then my son was born and I got a new job. I hope to be able to put some time to it after Easter weekend.

Well! Congratulations for that!
What Discipline did you choose for your newborn? =)

BTW, I keep having problems with the wxWdigets throwing thousands of warnings when I compile it. It takes like 48 hours to compile. Anyone else have this problem or know how to avoid it? Can I turn the warning messages off?

What's your compiler? gcc?

--
Francois Gombault
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES BART A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY -- Bart Simpson on chalkboard