anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Re: database layout questions?

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Re: database layout questions?
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:52:44 +0100

Karl George Schaefer wrote:
I've looked at all of the known issues, some will be difficult to reproduce. We need to get a Mac developer to check out some of them.

I'm a mac guy now, I can probably have a look at these bugs it time allows. (bad news: it hasn't so far)

agree, we should also take care of françois deck morphing issues.

What's this?

A bug caused cards IDs to change after a database update, which made decks look like a random assorment of unplayable sillyness.

It has been fixed, AND now database IDs and card names and everything are double-checked to ensure the integrity of the decks. Should the bug ever happend again, the so-called "Morphed" decks are now repaired on the fly, without the user even knowing it.

--
Francois Gombault
MY HOMEWORK WAS NOT STOLEN BY A ONE-ARMED MAN -- Bart Simpson on chalkboard