anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Building

From: Karl George Schaefer
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Building
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:28:52 -0500

Well, considering the problems I encountered on Windows and the success you had had. I was hoping that you would have some detailed instructions to get me started. Once there, I think, the real work can begin. We'll need to work with at least the CSV parsing stuff to get it to handle the new disciplines.

Karl