anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Listserv & account

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Listserv & account
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 00:14:44 +0200

Matthew T. Morgan wrote:
> Can we get a Reply-To option for this listserv?

Savannah doesn't recommend it. I guess it's to avoid the endless loops of
bouncing bogus mails.
You can "Reply to all" however, it does the trick.

> Also, I registered my account.  Username is: farquar

I just added you. Welcome aboard. :)

Please have a look at
https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=anarchdb
it explains how to get a "Project Member CVS Access via SSH".

Since you'll be working together with Andrew on the database population, don't
forget to "cvs update -d" and "cvs commit" often, so that the merges of your
work are as smooth as possible. Don't code for days without commiting.

--
Francois
EVERYONE IS TIRED OF THAT RICHARD GERE STORY