aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Better Success, well-conserved

From: Reggie Silver
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Better Success, well-conserved
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:27:18 -0060

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE7 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate1
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateJ
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyX
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate9
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateP

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://KLU8M4.corkpencills.com

his glass and said: "Well, I guess we're off?" Noonan looked over at the old
his face,  looking  small,  scrawny,  and forlorn, like a wet  stray kitten.

     He set up the glasses, quickly opened the bottle, and turned to Noonan.
     Every  step raised a cloud of  white dust, and the dust  settled on his
it's getting light!"

Yes. Harmless.
case you  turned up. Well, how are things at the institute in general? Found
impossible to tell how many there had been. Maybe each splotch represented a
your arms and legs. Got that straight? Mr. Nice  Guy. I have to save him for

tried out the little dirigible  over  in the lot." He  smacked the  backpack
out  would ooh and  aah  for five minutes  and then go  back  to  their  own