aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Re: qayiq reffnance

From: Marged Krause
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Re: qayiq reffnance
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:08:20 -0700

D p ea j r H n om j e O x wne c r,

Your c l re l di a t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV x N r m ea e l e b st w at i e and want I j MME g DIA y TE c j as b h to s x pen l d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L n OW h ER your monthly p p aym n ent b s
by a third or more, here are the d v ea t ls c we have T x ODA p Y:

$ 4 x 90 , 0 l 00 a e s lo f w a f s 3 , 6 b 5 %
$ 37 w 0 , 0 r 00 a w s lo c w a u s 3 , 9 e 0 %
$ 2 c 50 , 00 h 0 a s s lo q w a y s 3 , 3 a 5 %
$ 20 z 0 , 0 z 00 a a s lo s w a a s 3 , 5 t 5 %

V o isi a t o g ur web s q it p e

Marged Krause , A g ppr m ova q l M o ana u ge c r

lid had been fitted on there came the sound of voices and the flicker of
lights. A number of elves came laughing and talking into the cellars and
singing snatches of song. They had left a merry feast in one of the
halls and were bent on returning as soon as they could. Wheres old