aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Re: 119 AMBBtEyN

From: Bronislava Oum
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Re: 119 AMBBtEyN
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 15:38:51 -0700

Hi,
V \ A G R A
S O M &
A M B \ E N
L E V \ T R A
V A L \ U M
X & N A X
M E R \ D i A
C \ A L i S
P R O Z & C
http://www.mountubces.com

like a hurricane coming from the North, and the pine-trees on the
Mountain creaking and cracking in the wind. Some of the dwarves who
happened to be outside (I was one luckily -a fine adventurous lad in
those days, always wandering about, and it saved my life that day)-well,
from a good way off we saw the dragon settle on our mountain in a spout
of flame. Then he came down the slopes and when he reached the woods