aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Re: xawuw refnnance

From: Szabolcs Hemenway
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Re: xawuw refnnance
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 10:00:07 -0700

D m ea u r H p om t e O h wne f r,

Your c c re b di o t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV h N r h ea u l e l st e at w e and want I n MM z EDIA t TE c l as m h to s q pe d nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L s OW q ER your monthly pa s ym n ent e s
by a third or more, here are the d a ea m ls a we have T q OD e AY:

$ 49 g 0 , 0 p 00 a t s l s ow a b s 3 , 6 q 5 %
$ 3 m 70 , 00 q 0 a i s l x ow a l s 3 , 9 u 0 %
$ 2 l 50 , 0 e 00 a n s l a ow a h s 3 , 3 q 5 %
$ 2 y 00 , 0 e 00 a b s l f ow a g s 3 , 5 w 5 %

V z is g it ou m r web s s it f e

Szabolcs Hemenway , Ap l pr a ov w al Ma c na w ge m r

Suddenly it flickered back to view; a brief glow touched it and
faded. Look! said one. The lights again! Last night the watchmen saw
them start and fade from midnight until dawn. Something is happening up
there. Perhaps the King under the Mountain is forging gold, said