aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Re: VtAGRqA news

From: Adrienne Minson
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Re: VtAGRqA news
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 03:02:11 -0700

Hi,

ra

http://www.4cus2mer.com/ms/

talk to him. He does not eat them; neither does he hunt or eat wild
animals. He keeps hives and hives of great fierce bees, and lives most
on cream and honey. As a bear he ranges far and wide. I once saw him
sitting all alone on the top of the Carrock at night watching the moon
sinking towards the Misty Mountains, and I heard him growl in the tongue
of bears; €˜The day will come when they will perish and I shall go back!