aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Awsome work.

From: IM0001
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Awsome work.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:44:37 -0700 (Pacific Standard Time)

Hello Wargus team,

    Awsome work with Wargus and what it has done with the PPC community. Being able to play Warcraft 2 on our PDA's here at www.aximsite.com has us all anticipating the next updates or tweaks to make the game fully functional. I was wondering how the development is going and is there going to be a fix for the only 2 problems i could find (the keyboard button not being disabled making the build icon kinda hard to click on, and the speed. It runs and looks great but is slow. Other than that also will sound be added soon in the future here. (ok to add to it would netplay also? )

We all are trying to help on this but the source is the best place i thought i would ask.

Thanks again

Robert "IM0001"
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!