aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] (no subject)

From: Scott Moelker
Subject: [Aleona-devel] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:32:26 +0000

Hello

         I recently visited your Aleona's Tales webpage and would like to help with your game.

         I am pretty talented at story writing and also concept art design possibly some 2d art design.  I get excellent marks in both english and art. If you are interested, i could do some drawing and perhaps flesh out your existing story for you and email it to you and see what you think.

         I'm also pretty good at thinking up gameplay mechanics; I like your idea of subrace human groups and i'm sure i could help in that area.

        Please reply and let me know either way; hopefully I could help, i'd like to be a game designer for a career and this could be some valuble experiance.

Scott Moelker

Share a single photo or an entire slide show right inside your e-mail With MSN Premium Get 2 Months FREE*