aleona-devel

Re: [Aleona-devel] Characters

From: Eric Svärd
Subject: Re: [Aleona-devel] Characters
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:11:53 +0200

Eric Svärd <address@hidden> writes:

http://w1.111.telia.com/~u11130178/transformer.avi

BTW. Could you send us the .blend file for your model?
sure, view this dir
http://w1.111.telia.com/~u11130178/aleona/

sorry if the file is messy :)

Ok, great!...You got an example sprite or something so I can see how
the lights and shadows (if there are any) are set up and from which
degrees the character should be rendered from? I mean, so I can do a
real test-sprite :)

Just in case you haven't already read it (I forgot the CC):

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/aleona-devel/2003-07/msg00009.html

yeah I've read it... I've been quite busy lately, so I haven't had any time blending, but that'll change I'm sure. :)