alcovebook-dev

[AlcoveBook-dev] AlcoveBook 0.2

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: [AlcoveBook-dev] AlcoveBook 0.2
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:00:54 +0200

I've started to look at upgrading AlcoveBook to use the newly-released
DocBook 4.2, to make a 0.2 release of AlcoveBook.

I had starded some time ago with a first pass, which was describing
the AlcoveBook customisation layer in a pseudo-formal way.

Trying to use this to manually write 0.2 finished to convince me that
it's not reasonable to do this by hand.  I'll work on the DTD
customizer first.

See: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/dtd-cust/

--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique