akfquiz-users

Re: [AKFQuiz-users] About using AKFQuiz software

From: list
Subject: Re: [AKFQuiz-users] About using AKFQuiz software
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:54:44 +0200

Am Mittwoch, dem 27. Mai 2009 schrieb Manzil Maqsood:

> I am interested in using the AKFQuiz software for developing quizzes and
> assessment tasks for primary level Maths. Could you please tell me if this
> software can be used on Windows platform, as that is what I am familiar
> with?

AKFQuiz is a package, which contains several programs.
Most of them also run under Windows: grquiz, scrquiz, linequiz, mkquiz.
Under Windows you will most probably want to use the graphical program grquiz.
A package with ready-to-run binaries is available from the homepage:
http://akfquiz.nongnu.org/

If you want to run cgiquiz on a server, then the server cannot be a Windows
machine, but the clients can.

P.S.:
It would be nice, if you would subscribe to the mailing list: