af-test

[Af-test] Are Shares of This Issue Poised For a Run mbhib

From: Leanne Frank
Subject: [Af-test] Are Shares of This Issue Poised For a Run mbhib
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:45:41 +0800

OF INTEREST PAY ATTENTION VITAL
BUY APPM January 16th
This advisory is based on exclusive insiders/agents information. (APPM.PK)
We took APPM from 6 Cents to $ 0.28, with the news release out there is NO
DOUBT it will reach $ 2.00 per share

Don'nt sit out this one

Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc. (APPM.PK)

Call your broker Tuesday morning and get in before it makes the move.

Lates News release:

BLOOMFIELD, Conn., Jan. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Apparel Manufacturing
Associates, Inc., (Pink Sheets: APPM - News) announced today the launch of a
music production division. This is a collaboration with industry veteran Steve
Thompson. Steve Thompson Productions has contributed to the sales of more than
200 million albums worldwide. With a history that spans more than two decades,
Steve Thompson is credited for the production of many well-known artists. The
company is currently in negotiations for a merger between the two entities.
More information is available on their website

POWERHOUSE COMPANY
POWERHOUSE COMPANY

The National Transportation Safety Board said the wind, coupled with the
pilot's inability to turn sharply, forced the aircraft away from its intended
path over the East River and into the building.
"I knew that they were going to find him. I'd been praying about it," Brenda
Zimmerman told CBS's "The Early Show" on Friday, before her brother Jason
McKay's funeral.
The National Transportation Safety Board said the wind, coupled with the
pilot's inability to turn sharply, forced the aircraft away from its intended
path over the East River and into the building.
A light wind was cited by federal investigators Friday for blowing a small
airplane carrying Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle off course and into a New York
City high-rise on October 11.