af-test

[Af-test] awaiting your response

From: Barrister Lotov Konstantin
Subject: [Af-test] awaiting your response
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 18:52:13 -0500

Dear Friend,

My name is Lotov Konstantin, a Russia solicitor and advocate of the law. Nine
years ago I stood for a client who bided for a contract to supply oil-drilling
equipment to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

The contract was well executed and the total amount involved was $29.5Million.
Part of this money (20 Million) has been paid to my client and ever since I
have been negotiating the release of the balance of $9.5Million that is now
ready for payment. Unfortunately, my client has passed away and is unable to
claim the fund, based on this, NNPC need somebody who I can recommend as a
business associate of my late client in order to release the fund. I hereby
seek your permission to present you to stand as a Business Associate of my late
client so that the fund will be released to you. My client died 6 years ago.

As lawyer and Advocate of the law, I will put all papers in order to making
sure that the law is not breached. Negotiation is open to you to determine your
compensation for your involvement in this financial project. You are also free
to ask questions on the area(s) that are not clear.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Lotov Konstantin