af-test

[Af-test] Re: hello

From: Deidre Bonds
Subject: [Af-test] Re: hello
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 23:14:37 -0100

mobil
She had risen and now drew the bedclothes down, exposing his twisted legs and bare feet.
"The dirty birdies around here would say anything to get me in trouble or smear my name.
"She went to the door, paused there for a moment, and then, grotesquely, blew him a kiss.
She stood in the doorway, holding a bottle of champagne wrapped in a strip of towelling.
"She went to the door, paused there for a moment, and then, grotesquely, blew him a kiss.
She stood in the doorway, holding a bottle of champagne wrapped in a strip of towelling.
She had risen and now drew the bedclothes down, exposing his twisted legs and bare feet.
"The dirty birdies around here would say anything to get me in trouble or smear my name.
"She went to the door, paused there for a moment, and then, grotesquely, blew him a kiss.
She stood in the doorway, holding a bottle of champagne wrapped in a strip of towelling.
Even in good shape the outcome of a fight between him and Annie would have been in doubt. She had risen and now drew the bedclothes down, exposing his twisted legs and bare feet.