af-test

[Af-test] Please ,pleaseeee help me save my baby !

From: Barhala Adrian
Subject: [Af-test] Please ,pleaseeee help me save my baby !
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:21:47 +0200

   Hi my name is Adrian and i`m from Romania.I live in a small town near
Galati.I`m 28 years old and i`m desperate.
I`ve tryed all other possibilities...and your my last one.I know it`s not quite
legal what i`m doing, but your my only hope.
I have a little baby and he desperatly needs a heart transplant..if not he will
die.His mother died after she found
out the her little baby is sick ..and will die if he won`t get a new heart.We
wen to lots of hospitals ..and the doctors said
i need 250.000 $ to save my baby.I have 2 jobs ..and my both sallaries is 800 $
together from witch i pay the doctors to take care of
my son in the hospital..and i`m remaining with 150 $ on mounth for food and
rent.I went to papers to TV ..and all that i`ve raised
so far is almost 100.000$.A friend of mine decided to do this and try to get
help from people from others countries to the internet.
   Please ...help me ..save my little angel.do`nt let him die.Every money you
send me God will give it back to you. i`m sure of that.
All the extra money u don`t need even if is 1 $ , 2 $ , 5 $, 10 $, 50 $ , 100$
please help me save my little angel ..I`m all that`s hes got,
and he is all that i got.Now he is in hospital..and he is keeped alive with the
machines.I haven`t got much time.
If i lie to you with something may the flames of hell burn me alive ..me and my
sun.i`m not lying to you..please help me
you are my only hope...the last hope that i got.thank you for your kindness.

          PICTURES WITH MY BABY  : http://savemarian.piczo.com

                  You cand send me money through Westernet Union on this
contact:

            name : Barhala Adrian
            country : Romania
            city : Galati
            zipcode : 6400

 I`m not from Galati and i haven`t got internet..and i`ll be in galati once a
week to verify my email adress.
 If you have an extra money witch you wanna donate..please send me you Western
Union info to my email : address@hidden
                               Thank you and i hope God take care of you and
your whole family..and i hope you won`t have to suffer like i do.